Camp Rules & Information
- Dogs are allowed at the discretion of the office and must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. You may not leave your pets unattended at any time.
- No Pit Bull Dogs will be allowed on the premises at any time.
- No dogs or pets in the rafts.
- Pets permitted in lodging only with office approval and $25 nonrefundable deposit.
- Campfires only in the fire rings provided.
- No dirt bikes or ATV’s, firearms, or fireworks. No illegal drugs or substances will be tolerated.
- Do not cut, mar, or damage any trees. Violators will be fined $300.00 or prosecuted. Firewood is available at the Country Store for a small fee. YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BRING YOUR OWN FIREWOOD DUE TO THE EMERALD ASH BORER. FOR MORE INFO VISIT www.missouriconservation.org/firewood.
- If campground rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave without a refund. If you refuse, law enforcement will be called. The rules are posted outside the country Store.
- Pool Hours are 10:00am – 8:00pm Monday – Saturday. The pool is Closed on Sundays. No Alcohol or glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
- All trash must be taken to the dumpster.
- Security guards on gate duty from 6:00pm – 4:00am Friday and Saturday. If you need any help, please go to the front gate of the campground to notify security.
- All vehicles must register at the Country Store and have a vehicle pass.
- No rainchecks or refunds on camping.
- All packages must be reserved 14 full days in advance to receive a discount.
- All packages without the minimum number of people as stated in the brochure must pay an additional $5.00 p/person.
- Missouri sales tax will be added to all reservations except for canoeing and rafting.
- All lodging will require a credit card to be on file for any damages that might occur during your stay.
- Quite hours are from 12:00am – 7:00am.
- Day pass available at a cost of $5.00 p/person must be out of park by 9:00 p.m.
- Floating reservations are required when reserving any lodging unit.
If you must cancel your reservation, please let us know 14 days in advance. You will lose $25.00 for any lodging or group camping and $25.00 for group rafting or canoeing. If you must cancel your reservation and you have given less than a 14-day notice, you will lose your entire deposit. If your deposit is not received 14 days from the date you made your reservation, your reservation will be canceled. Specific site requests are subject to change pending reservation confirmation and changes.
All reservations need to be paid in full 14 days before arrival.
*** No linens or cooking utensils in lodging units.***
It must be raining in Crawford County and you must be present on the morning of your float. If it is still raining at 12:00 noon, you will be issued a raincheck. If the rain stops before noon, no raincheck will be issued. No refunds will be issued for returning early form your outing. If it starts raining during your float, there is no refund. You must finish your float!
ABSOLUTELY NO CASH REFUNDS. NO RAINCHECKS OR REFUNDS FOR CAMPING BECAUSE OF THE RAIN.